Do You Have A Secret Love For Someone Else's Husky Here On The Forum?

BlueWolf

Val's Big D! (Even Rynnie is in love with him!)

Also, Mazz's Zoya and Eisa. Zoya has such a beautiful mask and Eisa's personality and eyes will forever remind me of my Bo.

I also find Nixy's Blaze and Jennet's Ares most striking.

But my absolute love is BINGS! Though he's not a husky, he has the most adorable face and is the best husky-wanna-be around.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy -  Daughtry is just beautiful!

There's so many others, some that I can't remember names of and such, and tbh you'd get sick of reading them! But they're my top 6 :)

- Caity

Thank you she is my pretty girly. :up:

Must admit I also have a soft spot for your Echo Andy and Alex's Luka and Knox :wub:

Awwwww fanx :)

Echo wuvs you too with lots of teeth and barking :P

Kodiak the warhorse - I mean puppy is just a darling and I have a soft spot for Louise's Angel cos we got her out of her bad home, wish I knew where Buddy was. Sarah's Kimba because he looks so proud. Austinville's Bo was a sweetheart but he, like the gentle Nikita has passed over the Bridge.

There is just something in the eyes of these dogs that grips you

And my all time fav is Big D - but I am biased! ! :lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

aww her special aunty val :)

As if no one loves mine aside from there own..... Lol

I love cloud owned by mobezilla even though he is not a husky he is just awesome

Thank you! and I love Skye!! Every time I see her funny antics they remind me of something Yuki would do!!

This is a tough one, they are all so beautiful, but if I could only steal one it would be Daughtry  :D

Lol you'd have to catch her first.

Lol she a rare Sibe that doesn't like new people. :)

She is a cutie pie though :wub:

I love all copper red and jet black huskies LOL and all the Mals too  :P  but my all-time favorite huskies are (in no particular order):

Lou's Aurora 

MidnightPaws's Kay

Mobezilla's Link

HuskyMom09's Enya

Jessiezara90's Meeko -- too bad she's not so active anymore! Meeko is not a jet black or a copper red, he's actually gray/white but his face is soooo cute! He's so cute but I can't quite explain why!

EDIT: I forgot Jennet's Ares :P He's stunning. Love his parti-eyes! Oh and thank you Devildust76  :wub:

I love all copper red and jet black huskies LOL and all the Mals too :P but my all-time favorite huskies are (in no particular order):

Lou's Aurora

MidnightPaws's Kay

Mobezilla's Link

HuskyMom09's Enya

Jessiezara90's Meeko -- too bad she's not so active anymore! Meeko is not a jet black or a copper red, he's actually gray/white but his face is soooo cute! He's so cute but I can't quite explain why!

EDIT: I forgot Jennet's Ares :P He's stunning. Love his parti-eyes! Oh and thank you Devildust76 :wub:

awww my baby :)

shes a terror really

Christine0925 DEXTER!!! He is my all time freaking favorite!!!

Jennet's Ares his eyes just kill me!!!

All 3 of Jason's dogs!! They just are the perfect matches!!

midnightpaws Maya! Because of her funny faces :)

Mobezilla Link :) just love his color!

AND TONS more!!! Just don't want to spam everyone so actually I love all your guys dogs!!!

I love all copper red and jet black huskies LOL and all the Mals too  :P  but my all-time favorite huskies are (in no particular order):

Lou's Aurora 

MidnightPaws's Kay

Mobezilla's Link

HuskyMom09's Enya

EDIT: I forgot Jennet's Ares :P He's stunning. Love his parti-eyes! Oh and thank you Devildust76  :wub:

You sure you guys like Link? Most people get freaked out by his half mud half red coloring  :o

post-8679-0-34923500-1374158002_thumb.jp

But in all seriousness, thank you. He's a giant goofball but I love him :)

Klutch owned by tiffany (he is the most beautiful husky i have ever seen, i literally am obsessed with him, i wait for updates haha)

Nikko owned by jasonschrader (he reminds me so much of my Luka lol)

Dyson owned by husky-gunner (he is the SWEETEST, love to give him cuddles)

Meeka owned by Christine0925  (she is so sassy and full of attitude, plus beautiful)

Kimba owned by Marc and Sarah (he leaps around and it is hilarious, he's sweet and so pretty)

Mishka owned by brianbrown (she is SO PRETTY and petite and full of personality)

Logan owned by Loops (he's so beautiful, those eyes, and mischievous lol)

Kodiak owned by simon (only mal i've ever met and he literally is HUGE lol but a big softie)

Wolf owned by Dunc (just look at him, need i say more?)

that's all i can think of right now... haha

I love all copper red and jet black huskies LOL and all the Mals too :P but my all-time favorite huskies are (in no particular order):

Lou's Aurora

MidnightPaws's Kay

Mobezilla's Link

HuskyMom09's Enya

EDIT: I forgot Jennet's Ares :P He's stunning. Love his parti-eyes! Oh and thank you Devildust76 :wub:

You sure you guys like Link? Most people get freaked out by his half mud half red coloring :o

post-8679-0-34923500-1374158002_thumb.jp

But in all seriousness, thank you. He's a giant goofball but I love him :)

Lol yes I love him