Hey Everyone

Dave

So how's everyone doing?

I haven't been around much these last few weeks and feel like I've missed out on quite a bit...

I've been decorating, which thankfully is now complete! I've also just started a 6 week training course at work with the new recruits (I'm the trainer) which is taking up soooo much time lol

Kodi isn't enjoying the heat too much (Which I'm sure a lot of our pups are suffering with) so I'm taking him out around 10:30pm at the moment.

So... what you been up to these last few weeks?

Hi Dave :)

good to see you about! I've not been up to much, dogs always suffering a bit with the heat!

Im working quite a bit also as covering for a guy who is off sick and my manager is on holiday so just two of us running the store so im so far onto shift 5 today out of 7 in a row so quite tired but getting through it and got my first weekend off in AGES! :D

Hi, Dave.

I've been here.

Bought some laminated  flooring that's going down in a couple of weeks.

Good to have you back. :)

Sounds like we're all busy with bits and bobs!!

Make sure you enjoy your weekend Storm, sounds like you've earnt it!!

Andy, I've never put laminated flooring down so not sure if thats a tough or time consuming job but, good luck and hope it all goes to plan

Currently working 10 hours a day plus 2 hours in total travelling so I am wiped out when I get home!

Bought the boys a paddling pool but wish I had bought myself one now lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2