Thieving Scroat!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just that age, both my boys did the same thing.

They turned out ok.

How far is it ?

They live in Northamptonshire.

Probably about 3-31/2 hours drive.

They live in Northamptonshire.

Probably about 3-31/2 hours drive.

Not from me you clown  :rofl:

Ring 101 and ask for a community police officer to call :wacko: 

Ignoring it hoping it might go away by doing nothing might be costly for you and IMO cruel to the child :angry:   

My Ex's daughter was stealing money from her mum and even when caught red handed she did nothing other than send her to her room.  A few weeks later she made the mistake of stealing money from me and I insisted my ex contact the Police or I would.  She did call the Police and they called round and gave her a stern talking to  which had the desired effect of no more stealing.  

saturday hes gonna get a shock!

Hopefully they'll send the guy who's about 6 foot 10 and big as an outhouse.

Not the pretty blonde on a bicycle :)

Hopefully they'll send the guy who's about 6 foot 10 and big as an outhouse.

Not the pretty blonde on a bicycle :)

If they don't send that guy I'll start stealing too!

Jokes aside, a stern talk should fix that, I remember (shame on me) I stole money from my aunt once to buy a truck toy. Dad figured it out, broke the toy and had a pretty nice discussion with me. Didn't steal anything since then! :o

If they don't send that guy I'll start stealing too!

Jokes aside, a stern talk should fix that, I remember (shame on me) I stole money from my aunt once to buy a truck toy. Dad figured it out, broke the toy and had a pretty nice discussion with me. Didn't steal anything since then! :o

this isnt the first time. so obviously talking didnt work.

maybe this will.

Louise, you are doing totally the right thing. My son got caught stealing by Lyn from the shop across the road. Bearing in mind that my Mrs grew up with Hells Angels you can imagine the temper she has and she beat the living daylights out of him, I had to step in stop her, but he never did it again. Those were the days when you were aloud to chastise a child without fear of ending up in court. These days your not aloud to do that, you have to pussy-foot around them for fear you may end up in prison. In my opinion a good slap never hurt anyone. Bring back the good old days. As far as the law allows these days your doing the best you can lets just hope it works.

Gary.