People Clueless Errrr

yamahar6wme

Right I had to take sky to vets today for injection and kennel cough spray as its a good vets but at bus distance I had to catch bus no lift available any way sky is very nervous when she is out of other ppl all I got whilst she was on the bus was ppl coming up to her going straight for her mouth head area not even given me the chance to stop them she was getting really stressed out by it all and it was obvious ppl are just so ignorant I am somehow going to buy her a yellow thing to wrap around her lead saying please do not touch she was petrified kept hiding under my legs and other thing I got was aww look puppy she is almost 4 just small made me so mad today if any one knows a place I can order the wrap for her lead let me know thanks

Aww poor girly.

Daughtry is the same she doesn't like strangers or crowded places.

we're all partly to blame as we promote the breed as one that by and large LOVE humans.

Yeah she fine she is good but I am just worried that she might bite some one one day if they come to close as she doesn't give warning signs unlike zero if he doesn't want some one to touch him he makes it clear he growls at ppl but sky doesn't I get this all the time when I am out I know they are beautiful breed but surely adults should know better and ask I always do but I have been bitten twice so I am smarter lol thanks for ur replys and will look at bandana thanks again

The trouble is the great unwashed. . erm i mean the general public will have no idea what the

yellow bandana or lead means, they just see you dressing up your dog and will want to come say hi.

The bandanas, ribons and vests do say ''I need space''

jumuqyhu.jpg

u8e9y4ah.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

LOL, I also forgot to mention, they don't read.

and. . . .

those that do, seem to think it doesn't apply to them because they are

a) Dog people. and it's ok

b )Not scared of your dog, so it's ok

c) been bitten before, so its ok.

LOL, I also forgot to mention, they don't read.

and. . . .

those that do, seem to think it doesn't apply to them because they are

a) Dog people. and it's ok

b )Not scared of your dog, so it's ok

c) been bitten before, so its ok.

There has been many great reviews about this, saying how well the general public take it and are intrested in the project.

It doesn't cost much to put a bandana on a dog, and if people don't pay attention to it then you have a good reason to have a go at them without them saying they were not warned.

Yeah just personal preference I like red on sky n I hope it works too

If I was you I would stick to the usual yellow, it really is starting to get recognised by people so may confuse them if its a different colour, including myself, I if I see a dog with a yellow bandana then I pay attention but if I were to see a dog with a red bandana I wouldn't think about reading it as many dogs wear red bandanas.

I'm sure your girl would look good in yellow too! :)