Rumours

Marc

Hi all,

It has become more than apparent that there are rumours floating around about husky owners/me/both and it is very clear where the source is. Do not even think of asking me who the source is as I will not be pointing it out at the moment.

I ask only one question. Does someone have the knowledge to tell me what this rumour is? Does someone have the decency to tell me what it is? Or am I to continue being the only one who does not seem to know about it?

The people it concerns I will tell you that you are winning. You are successfully ensuring the the forum is now swallowing money like water and is being paid for by myself at present. At some point I will indeed have enough of paying for it and I will shut the forum down for good or build up the forum once more to ensure it sustains itself. If the day comes I have to close the site I will ensure 101% that every single person I can contact knows exactly the people involved in it being shut down.

I will also warn and I will warn only once. You will have seen this kind of comment posted by others in points of "Im just gonna say xyz" but trust me I have the means and tenacity to do so. If I find whatever these rumours are turn out to be lies, I will take the person to court. I will not have my hard work and name slandered and I will use the full extent of the law to prosecute anyone who wants to try me on that.

We have never done anything on this site other than build up a site to try and help people. I ask nothing of the people who do not want to be a part of this site other than to leave me, my wife, and this site the hell alone. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is all these people find friendship in one another. Yet not a single one seems to sit back and realise the reason why. People believe everything they hear from others and yet do not stop to think whether anything may even be true. How do I know? Because Im guilty of the very same belief in the person I suspect to have done this over a multitude of "Keep it to yourself" type stuff. ALL of which could have been blurted out in an instant, but I chose to leave it alone...... for now.

I agree this site has been the single biggest help to me with my pup. And I've always enjoyed the lack of drama here. Hope it stays that way. Though this did remind me to finally become a sponsor!

I don't do facebook or twitter.

(I'm assuming that's how this crap is being spread)

So I can't help.

But if there is anything I can do then let me know.

I don't do facebook or twitter.

(I'm assuming that's how this crap is being spread)

So I can't help.

But if there is anything I can do then let me know.

Oh I dont think thats how its being spread at all tbh

Oh I dont think thats how its being spread at all tbh

Then I'm even more out of the loop then

WTF is going on? Why am I never in the know with these things!?

Because only a select few are ... I don't even know what they are myself, I just know its going on due to being able to add up 2+2 and get 4

I'm lost as well. Although I do hope the forum stays open. I hate gossips!!! Edit: There's a few at my sons school. Puts you straight back in the playground it's pathetic.

why do people constantly feel the need to bitch about the forum...... :banghead:

you dont like it then ....... off!!!

this place is amazing and i love going to camp and having catch ups with members

if i could help in any way i would

:lovecamp:

I don't know anything about it either...but if it brings the forum down I will seriously &#@* somebody up!   I HATE rumors and people talking crap..."Aint nobody got time for 'dat!"

I havent heard anything either..this is the first..This is bull****!!! Why can't people leave well enough alone? And quit being jealous? This is a WONDERFUL forum!!! I love sharing stories and hearing stories and I'd have a LARGE vet bill for simple stuff if it wasn't for this place! If this forum closes ill loose my mind :'-( love this place and everyone in it!