Bad Yukon!

Jay

Sorry, no pic..but I went home from lunch, and decided to have a turkey sandwich...So I got my bread out, put some mayo on it, and went to put the knife in the sink and went back to my sandwich....but something was missing....LIKE THE BREAD I JUST PUT MAYO ON!!!!  I look over and see Yukon gulping it down like a great white shark having it's last meal!  Seriously, I only turned away for like 2 seconds!

Hope mayo isnt bad for him LOL.  But silly Yukon, if he would have waited just 1 minute he would have gotten a big pile of turkey and some cheese!

LOL they are all opportunists. :P

The Mayo should be ok but the bread might give him the runs.

sigh, we've all been there.

A couple of months ago went out

Not realising I'd left the gate to the kitchen open.

came back to find the chicken I'd left defrosting IN THE OVEN

missing.

Found it and Darwin wresting in the garden

I just had to laugh, because Yukon never does anything naughty!  It was funny because I turned my back for a second and I thought I was having a stoke because I swear I had two pieces of bread there. And watching Yukon swallow it in 2 bites was pretty incredible!

I just had to laugh, because Yukon never does anything naughty!  It was funny because I turned my back for a second and I thought I was having a stoke because I swear I had two pieces of bread there. And watching Yukon swallow it in 2 bites was pretty incredible!

Knox unfortunately dropped the sausage on the floor and was caught before he could inhale it. he looks so sad when he's in trouble. i don't even have to tell him no, he disciplines himself. haha

awwe!!  I wish mine did, Nikko looks pretty proud of himself when he is in trouble

Knox unfortunately dropped the sausage on the floor and was caught before he could inhale it. he looks so sad when he's in trouble. i don't even have to tell him no, he disciplines himself. haha

I can relate! Its funny though, when mine are eating THEIR food, it all calm relaxed grazing. But if they get ahold of people food that they KNOW they can't have, its "hurry! Gotta swallow whole! I can get this sandwich down in 2 bites and in just 3 seconds!!!" as they are running away from being caught.. :rofl:

Not Yukon..doesnt matter if it's his food or not, he inhales everything he can get his little jaws around!

I can relate! Its funny though, when mine are eating THEIR food, it all calm relaxed grazing. But if they get ahold of people food that they KNOW they can't have, its "hurry! Gotta swallow whole! I can get this sandwich down in 2 bites and in just 3 seconds!!!" as they are running away from being caught.. :rofl:

awwe!!  I wish mine did, Nikko looks pretty proud of himself when he is in trouble

once again sounds just like Luka.

however one time he was chewing off the window sill and Josh was looking for him (he was behind the kitchen table) and Josh said he just froze there like if i don't move he won't see me.... lolol he's such a lunatic

If I am downstairs and he has something he shouldn't I can usually find him at the top of the stairs by the baby gate chewing on the contraband. 

once again sounds just like Luka.

however one time he was chewing off the window sill and Josh was looking for him (he was behind the kitchen table) and Josh said he just froze there like if i don't move he won't see me.... lolol he's such a lunatic

:doglaugh: :doglaugh: :doglaugh:

That's a lesson I learned the hard way, now Ares is always in my line of sight when I'm getting some food. Aww, Yukon, you smart boy! :lol:

Ah! But he didn't wait for the turkey! ;)