Nervous About My New Furniture.

love4Luna

I just paid off my new leather living room set last week, and we should be picking it up in a week or two. Quite honestly, I'm terrified that husky claws are going to shred it to pieces in the first week!

This JUST happened 15 minutes ago... Its so hot out, the girls don't want to even step outside right now. So, they have been going crazy inside. This was from them play fighting and bouncing off the walls. I keep finding handfuls of stuffing throughout the house now. I guess on a plus, I've already paid for and am getting new furniture?

post-9409-0-50084000-1374173002_thumb.jp

post-9409-0-51766100-1374173019_thumb.jp

I have leather and it's done pretty well so far, no rips!  But I bought the extra warranty, that if it rips, they will fix or replace it...even if it's my fault (or dog's fault LOL)

I don't have anything on mine...and Nikko runs and jumps on it all the time.  I haven't had any rips in my couch, but maybe someone else has had different results and has some advice on if you should put anything on it.