Someone Please Help Stop This Disguting Woman!!

HugTheBear

Someone please help stop this woman. She is a Siberian Husky breeder in Georgia. She is from Lyons Georgia. A friend bought a puppy from her and she inquired about the husky stray I have because he is not fixed. I am trying to get her address so I can have her investigated.

Her white female is NINE years old. Fricken NINE and had a litter this passed winter. Her black female isn't even a purebred nor is her red one. She lied to my friend and told her the red one is a dirty faced husky. Clearly a mix. Beside the point. No dog should ever have to live in these conditions.

In the picture of the puppies on the ground by the pinecone. The black one seems to have its head buried in the dirt. Sad.

I have posted this on Mush rescue in Georgia. Along with husky group pages and local animal rescue pages. She is selling puppies now on A face book group. And no one says anything about the conditions. Except Me.

I offered to take the white dam. The poor things needs a break, not to push out puppies every heat cycle. This is disgusting.

I can't get her address. But I'm trying. I might have a friend call and inquire about a puppy. Because I do have her phone number.

image_zpsb5e24bc1.jpg

image_zps5abb559a.jpg

image_zps2e50e2f4.jpg

image_zpsf6562947.jpg

image_zpsefd02c62.jpg

image_zps7f44fff7.jpg

image_zpsf58089f9.jpg

image_zps030ebade.jpg

image_zps02bbcc64.jpg

image_zps88e0e7eb.jpg

image_zps858aec05.jpg

Sad.

I tried to take action against somebody in a case similar to this - they were in Texas and were breeding/selling wolfdogs. Or, atleast they were saying they were wolfdogs. They were kept in horrible conditions, shipped with cat food, etc.

Nobody took action, not even the town sheriff. Nobody cared. They probably are still operating. :(

So, best of luck to you. 

Oh don't say that. This is horrible. I wish I could steal these dogs. But they have pad locks on their chains. And it's kind of illegal.

It's the south I'm tellin ya. They treat animals like property more here. Well not all of the south. But damn!

Those poor, poor dogs. Glad there is a Hell for people like that to spend eternity after their miserable lives come to an end on this Earth.

Its a lose lose situation with those pups, especially when the law won't help. If you try to take all the pups, it just encourages this lady to keep breeding them. If you do nothing, or get people to not purchase her pups, then those poor dogs are left to live in that filth and abuse... :(

• 2 weeks later...

It is. Animal control gave her warning to give all of her dogs shots. She up and moved when he left. He knows where she is and is trying to take action. Also a pup someone in a Facebook group bought from her died of Parvo. Hopefully he can get something done now.