Skyler And Friends

Barkers23

Have started to take pics of the other huskys I'm meeting when out and about with skyler.

So far all have been really friendly with her apart from the puppy Sky ha

Skyler

post-10570-13742214141155_thumb.jpg

post-10570-13742214846979_thumb.jpg

Storm

post-10570-13742215112259_thumb.jpg

His daughter Sky

post-10570-13742215501648_thumb.jpg

A month younger than skyler but look so similar

And finally Niko

post-10570-13742216296045_thumb.jpg

Will update soon

His

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is great that you are meeting other huskies that she can play with. We have a few husky owners around here, but Balto doesn't really like to play with him as they are a tad bigger then him and Balto wants to be the dominant one and since the others do as well and can take him then he just doesn't play with bigger dogs, unless he can bully them.

Met some lovely Husky's on our walks. We go walking with a big Husky/Mal cross called Makita. He was a rescue and was a little nervous of Elka despite being 7. They get on great no and he will even share a water bowl with her now. Seems to be a lot of Husky's in Portsmouth and I live near the seafront which is a popular place for dog walks. Great idea taking pics of them all :)

Brill pics , what do u think ov the stag bars? Thinkin bout getting one for blaze n skyla but not sure , I know skyla would probably love it but not sure on blaze

she chewed it for about 10 minutes and hasn't touched it since so wouldn't recommend too highly 

Met some lovely Husky's on our walks. We go walking with a big Husky/Mal cross called Makita. He was a rescue and was a little nervous of Elka despite being 7. They get on great no and he will even share a water bowl with her now. Seems to be a lot of Husky's in Portsmouth and I live near the seafront which is a popular place for dog walks. Great idea taking pics of them all :)

yea its mad how many ive bumped into.

need to get a picture of skye from up the street.  the owners have used a clippers on her! looks like she has lost about 2 stone since the last time i saw her ha

oh god , poor dog , did u tell them that its really bad for them to be shaved?

to be honest i dont really know them that well so didnt mention it.  didnt want to come across as a nosey bugger.

they have had their husky alot longer that me, (shes 7) doesn't seem to bother the dog.

to be honest i dont really know them that well so didnt mention it.  didnt want to come across as a nosey bugger.

they have had their husky alot longer that me, (shes 7) doesn't seem to bother the dog.

in this heat tho it can seriously damage them , its why they shed their own coats in this weather , it means they keep the guard hairs to protect them from the sun and their coat helps them regulate their temperature , if it was me n i didnt wanna come across nosey id just say something about hearing that it wasnt ok to shave them n see what they say 

Had a class walk today around some lakes near us. Will try and upload a video of the dog swimming later.

Steps in a deep part and went under completely at one point ha

Anyway. Met a husky/sheep dog cross who was lovely then this lump:

post-10570-13759824467867_thumb.jpg

post-10570-13759824620954_thumb.jpg

Meeka the malamute, all 8 1/2 stone of her lol. She was very playful and they went swimming together!

Looking like a drowned rat

post-10570-1375982519123_thumb.jpg