Shadow Got Out

Stormy

Of his crate.... came home to this lol... TBH the only thing he does is pull the bin over... its now in a cupboard, he keeps opening the side door somehow.. he doesn't do it all the time just sometimes he clearly decides he wants to be out has only happened 3 times so far lol

IMAG0298_zps4e0879a5.jpg

Noooo not escaped the house! That luckily has only happened once here, the gate is now padlocked and neither jump although i have 6 ft fencing and some is actually higher than that and one end if higher than 8 ft brick wall lol. I always close doors before opening the front door also.

My guys. . . (read Darwin)

Pull the Big Wheelie bin over.

and take the contents up the garden. :angry:

I feel bad for ya! Link tried to start this habit.. he's the first dog I've had tall enough to reach the trash can.. I put a babygate up in the kitchen thankfully that solved the problem as there's only one entrance to the kitchen.

My god woman I though you meant he had escaped!!!!

Phew

Careful what you put in the bin I remember the other year reading about a dog that suffocated to death after getting its head stuck in a bag used for cooked chicken x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol shadow generally doesn't touch anything else its purely because there is food in it

Oh man I envy that! Do either of yours dig? We've got potholes in the chuffing garden, and because our fence is 40+ years old, it looks like a bombsite! :angry: