No Dogs Plus Car

Stormy

First off I have no dogs in the house it's real weird and I don't like it. Reason being were looking after robs parents 5 tonight and I won't have them here so have gone there but I'm on a late at work so rob has taken them and I'll drive over after work.

anyway obviously it's a very hot day and robs car has a coolant issue and the air con is not working so I said please be very careful with them as it's almost an hour's drive, cab you please take the travel water bowl. I got a no as it won't fit anywhere and got had ago at told to go back on my laptop and go away, he then didn't speak to me and all he said was going now bye.... So I am hoping the dogs are okay on their journey :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont understand this at all as above.

its a totally reasonable request and not something difficult to do.

How far have the dogs got to travel?  it should be cool enough in the car though as your bf will be wanting to keep himself cool at least.

It won't be that cool as the car has a coolant problem so air con does not work it only blows out hot hair. Obv the windows will be open though so atleast there will be some air and it's about an hour maybe a little bit less.

They'll be fine with the windows open and the breeze blowing in.

Though Rob is being (ahem) unreasonable.

Now perhaps I see where your other post is leading :(