No Dogs Plus Car

Stormy

Not long got here took me an hour and a half told him what time id get here.. mist have then woke him up when I did as I asked him to open the gate and he told me to do it myself so I did. Then I came in all dogs went mental. He just walked back into living room and sat down. I asked not talking to me then to which I got a shouted I have just woke up, and leave me alone... Lovely atleast the dogs are happy to see me

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea what's caused this sudden animosity. ??

Could he be a bit jealous coz you've gone from Starting work part time to management in less than 6 months.

Now you're working long hours, and he's feeling all lonely and left out of the loop.??

I don't know Andy something isn't right I think it could possibly be something to do with work but maybe not that ive progressed to management so fast but maybe more the fact I don't rely on him anymore? I honestly don't know but I start to feel fine again and think he is okay and suddenly something else will kick off like this morning we ate some soup that I made he did the bread we were meant to have 1 and a half each I ate said he could have my half he said well you've only ate half I said no I've had one and apparently I am lieing and it turned into him in a mood yet again over stupid bread rolls I said you need to stop doing this your pushing me away he said you always have to have the last word don't you and to leave him alone again. So I'm now being ignored yet again *sigh*