Good News

Stormy

Nope not at all :)

How can I put this nicely our management team are never going to leave and become rocket scientists :rofl:  

So you are saying that its not hard to do and im not clever basically then lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont lie i do think its an easy job which is why im getting through it quite quickly, but just because it is and other managers may seem "not to clever" doesn't mean im not, I will admit i look at some of the store managers and think how the hell did you become one lol

I wont lie i do think its an easy job which is why im getting through it quite quickly, but just because it is and other managers may seem "not to clever" doesn't mean im not, I will admit i look at some of the store managers and think how the hell did you become one lol

About you no about all managers no but you hit the nail on the head and I can answer your question as to " how the hell did you get that job"

Underpaid for what they do ! average manager at our place is on £16/20k depending on time served which at the top rate is less than me and am a bod...

Overworked they do 43+ hours a week most doing up to 60 I do 39 never any more....

They get all the shite and what ever happens its there fault....

Be a manger in a supermarket "never" unless you plan to head for the top which for obvious reasons most don't. 

I'm aiming to get as high as I can unsure where that is after store manager but I want to get very high.

I am quite sure our managers are paid more than what yours are but it probably still isn't a lot for the amount of work.

supermarket managers are apparently different to convenience apparently they have less work than the convenience managers but sure I'll find more of this out in the future.

And yep getting all the shite etc is right and the blames but is part of the job think you need to get a thick skin.