Recent Photos Of Ares

winterchillz

It's been a while since I posted photos of Ares and honestly I didn't take much, but here are a few that I took during the last few weeks.

We were out a walk when we saw a girl we know who has a red-white husky called Paris (male). They're good friends with Ares and every time we see them, Ares gets free cuddles and kisses from her (Yes, I am jealous!). Here's Ares with some lipstick left on his cheek (under his eye, it's much easier to see on my phone for some reason)

8x46.jpg

On the very same walk we met another husky that Ares have seen in the past; She's a female, but for some reason she growls at younger males. She did the same to Ares, but he finally figured out that she wont hurt him, so he was just jumping to annoy her and then run back and forth :lol: They eventually settled down but my phone is crappy and I only managed to take 2 good photos.

9av3.jpg

Her name is Alexandrina (Alex for short) and she's around 2 years old if I remember correctly. Ares is as big as she is! :o

dkc9.jpg

Goofing around in our backyard. Don't pay attention to the awful condition of the walls and the garden  :wacko:

2f66.jpg

This is the usual expression after a good belly scratch; To me he looks a bit like Nikko!

6r0q.jpg

On a walk when he heard a bird nearby. He's my little hunter!

i9pi.jpg

He looks like an adult!

sk1p.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality, guys, I should buy a camera :(