I'm So Proud Of My Baby!

BrittanyNicole

Recap: When I brought Zoey home the first couple of weeks she was leaking urine all over her legs and all over the floor whenever she would sleep. We spent so much money on vet bills and doctor bills to try and figure out what was wrong with her (infections, disorders, etc.) Well we just began to think she had an Ectopic Ureter because of the signs (urine stained legs, peeing in sleep, constantly dripping) So she's been wearing diapers for a several months now.

So now to the happy part. :D

We waited to get her fixed because I was told by my vet that her muscles might not be mature or contracting like they are supposed to be. She told me to wait until she went through her first heat cycle and she's going through it right now. She has been wearing a diaper during this as well of course, and every time I change it there isn't any urine!! I am so happy because I think the vet was right even though it was just a thought on her part.

I am just so excited because Zoey won't have to wear diapers in public anymore. >_<