Why Are People So Stupid????

Keeonah

While out doing my deliveries this afternoon I happened to notice a woman walking a husky. This was 2.30 the sun was up and not a cloud in the sky. I called to her and mentioned that it was far to hot to be walking a husky and she should get her into shade as soon as possible. The woman then questioned who the f*** was I to be telling her what to do with her dog and stormed off. Whoever sold her a husky was obviously not concerned about the welfare of the dog after it left their care. Damn me, about an hour and a half later I saw a guy walking a Mal and a Staff. both dogs looked totally knackered and about ready to collapse. I also had words with him, but at least he was prepared to take advise and said he would get them home straight away. I have always said that, Cambridge, being an educated city, seems to suffer greatly from an influx of f*****g idiots. Rant over. TFPO.

Gary

While out doing my deliveries this afternoon I happened to notice a woman walking a husky. This was 2.30 the sun was up and not a cloud in the sky. I called to her and mentioned that it was far to hot to be walking a husky and she should get her into shade as soon as possible. The woman then questioned who the f*** was I to be telling her what to do with her dog and stormed off. Whoever sold her a husky was obviously not concerned about the welfare of the dog after it left their care. Damn me, about an hour and a half later I saw a guy walking a Mal and a Staff. both dogs looked totally knackered and about ready to collapse. I also had words with him, but at least he was prepared to take advise and said he would get them home straight away. I have always said that, Cambridge, being an educated city, seems to suffer greatly from an influx of f*****g idiots. Rant over. TFPO.

Gary

World is full of them unfortunatly LOL ..... Nothing more annoying than stupid people

I used to live in Oxford and there is a huge difference between the people who are educated there and the people who live there.

Dumb as a bucket of spanners most of them.

So many people have pets, animals of all shapes and sizes.

But. . .

know nothing about them.

Simply assume that by feeding them they will be a trouble free pet

must be relatives to people living around here taking their dogs for walks while cycling...so running in otherwords...

and then telling me I should do the same as huskies are runners...I just tell them I love my dogs and would like to have them alive and well.....

My poor dogs are going nuts here. I flat out refuse to walk them in this heat. Here its 107 F feel like temp (41.6 C). Just Luna and Gloria being out for 10 minutes, they act like they are dying. I saw a man yesterday at its hottest, walking his Burmese Mountain Dog. Poor thing looked like it was gonna keel over.

It's definitely crazy to walk a dog in this weather, no matter what breed. My mum and sister came back home and they'd occasionally take Ares out for a walk ... during the afternoon when it's like 35 C outside! I got in a verbal fight a few times with my mum because of it, hope she learned her lesson.