Um, No You Cannot Have My Dog.

love4Luna

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that's scary! I would go crazy if anyone tried to unclip any of my dogs leads! Shadow is quite stand offish with new people which I always thought was a good thing! Not aggressive but he'll jump back unless people let him sniff around them first! He definitely wouldn't take to kindly to anyone grabbing his collar! I'm the only one he lets grab hold of his collar!

Hope he's cleared off now anyway! Stupid a***!

So how goes it? Has he come back?

I've had people ask about Suka before (where I'd gotten him, etc), but nobody's offered me any money, or otherwise wanted to take him.

I haven't seen him since. And I hope it stays that way. I have been watching out the windows like a hawk though since it happened.

Oh man, I would be so ANGRY if someone pulled up in my driveway or anywhere near my house just to offer me cash to buy Keira. I'm glad to hear that the guy has stayed away, and I hope it stays that way. 

No one has ever offered me money when they see me out walking Keira or when I go outside with her for potty breaks and play time. But a lot of people have asked if we're going to breed her, and I always say no and tell them she's fixed or is about to get fixed, which shuts them up pretty fast. It's sad that people have to be so careful with their dogs these days. 

He probably wants to use her for breeding. Be careful.

Ha,I'd like to see how well that would work out! She was spayed something like 8 weeks ago....

I love her to death, but I never thought she was breeding material. I really don't know anything of her lineage, so it would be quite ignorant on my part. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she should be bred. Sadly, there are too many people out there that don't think like that, and do it just for money. :(

I'm just guessing that's why he asked. Around where I live people just make the assumption that if you have a purebred bitch that she is going to be used for breeding. It's sort of sad. :( I've had countless people ask if they can have one of her puppies once I start breeding. They get annoyed when I say she's been spayed. Like I somehow stole a possible dog out of their hands or something.

I'm just guessing that's why he asked. Around where I live people just make the assumption that if you have a purebred bitch that she is going to be used for breeding. It's sort of sad. :( I've had countless people ask if they can have one of her puppies once I start breeding. They get annoyed when I say she's been spayed. Like I somehow stole a possible dog out of their hands or something.

Oh yes. I'm sure if he would have gotten her, he would have made her into a puppy machine. -Just for his monetary greed. And yes, I get people asking me all the time about when she will have puppies and how much. Then they get looks as though I just slapped them in the face when I tell them that she is just a family pet and has been spayed. Its like, really? How is it any of your business what I do with MY dog? If you want one that bad, do your research and find a reputable breeder. Or RESCUE!!