Dog Park Trip

Jay

Very cool! I really wish I had a dog park close to me. Closest I've found is Chicago, and I'm not driving 4 hours out for it.

Your in Illinois correct? I had a list of dog parks in and around there area at one time. There are 5 in my county alone and a total of about 12 within a 45 minute drive from me

Your in Illinois correct? I had a list of dog parks in and around there area at one time. There are 5 in my county alone and a total of about 12 within a 45 minute drive from me

Wow. I live in south central Illinois. Where 57 & 70 cross. Its nothing but cornfields around here, lol. I've done searches, but all that ever pops up are Chicago areas. I'll have to search again I guess.

Wow. I live in south central Illinois. Where 57 & 70 cross. Its nothing but cornfields around here, lol. I've done searches, but all that ever pops up are Chicago areas. I'll have to search again I guess.

Yeah that's all I ever found. Closest to you would be orland park.

Awwwww Jay they are a gorgeous pack :wub: and I'm still jealous of your dog park! Lol.

They are so cute aren't they lol

And they love the park. It's so cute watching Yukon run. He's so short and stocky ;)