Kalamity :)

Devildust76

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kala's crate arrived today.... Guess who had to test it to see if it was big enough.....

3y8yse2e.jpg

:lmao: Big enough for her. . . . 

NOT big enough for him :P

Rofl. I was expecting Kodiak.

Kodiak's not sure about it at the mo... He's sniffed it a couple of times, and stuck his head in it..

Kala's coming home on Friday, so thought it best to get the crate setup now so that Kodi's used to it being there..

Kala can sleep in the Bed with you. . . . 

Simon can kip in the crate if he's THAT enthusiastic :P

That's too funny!!! 

I got in Nikko's crate and someone decided it would be a riot to shut and lock it :angry:

I can't wait for more pics of Kalamity :wub: :wub: :wub: Friday is right around the corner!!

You still in there then Jase ?? :P

Not long now, arghhhh! Not sure why I'm so excited seeings as its not me getting a new puppy but let's just go with it! Lol. Can't believe how clean your cream carpet looks! No hair or mud or anything, it's spotless!

Good luck for Friday, hope all goes well! Xxxx

Not long now, arghhhh! Not sure why I'm so excited seeings as its not me getting a new puppy but let's just go with it! Lol. Can't believe how clean your cream carpet looks! No hair or mud or anything, it's spotless!

Good luck for Friday, hope all goes well! Xxxx

To be honest, we're shocked!!! Kodi hasn't had to blow his coat as he's still a pup... This time next year will be a completely different story!!!

To be honest, we're shocked!!! Kodi hasn't had to blow his coat as he's still a pup... This time next year will be a completely different story!!!

one was barely noticeable

two was more hpovering required

three means daily triple hoovering :o