Roobarb & Custard Toys @ Pah!

Emma

Here's a link to the theme tune.  Maybe that'll jog a few memories.  Although unlikely if your under 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XaHC4ilts

lol, I'm feeling old.  Surely I'm not the only one who remembers this?

i flaming loved this! 

OOO I dont remember them no but cool toys lol they would probably only last about 5 mins though!

Now when I said 'dog' toy, I probably should of said 'Emma' toy!  These can go on top of my wardrobe next to my bagpuss and zippy toys!  (more characters from when I was a kid, lol.)

lol, We may be 'old' but that means we got to watch the best shows as kids!  ;)

Better than the stuff my kids watched !  Pokemon :huh:

Hey, you're younger than me!  (I think).  We're not that old, yet!

Your both younger than me,  now I feel REALLY old  :rofl:

Better than the stuff my kids watched !  Pokemon :huh:

Your both younger than me,  now I feel REALLY old  :rofl:

Oh yes, My eldest watched pokemon all the time!  The original one that is, before they added about a gazillion more pokemons to collect!   Drove me bonkers with it, lol.  Wish I'd kept his cards, didn't realise they'd be so collectable so I threw out literally hundreds of the things!  Whoops!  :o

Oh yes, My eldest watched pokemon all the time!  The original one that is, before they added about a gazillion more pokemons to collect!   Drove me bonkers with it, lol.  Wish I'd kept his cards, didn't realise they'd be so collectable so I threw out literally hundreds of the things!  Whoops!  :o

Are they ?  Hmmm,  I'm a pack rat I think I've still got theirs, they had some rare ones as well, might have to hunt then out

Are they ?  Hmmm,  I'm a pack rat I think I've still got theirs, they had some rare ones as well, might have to hunt then out

Take a look on eBay when u find them. It will help u suss out the value of them.