We're New

Aliben41

Hello my names Alison. I live in Leyland with my 12 year old son, Ben, and our 2 dogs Darla and Diesel.

Diesel is a 8 month old black and white Husky who is a real handful and Darla is a 4 1/2 year old husky, shepherd, collie mix.

Even though they are hard work I love them all, the boy included, but not so sure Diesel will love me after

Monday because he's booked in to be neutered, poor thing. Can't wait to see him cope with the 'lampshade'.

I am really glad I met the nice couple at burscough who told me about this site because good advice is most definitely needed.

Hope to meet some of you on the walks they mentioned and the camping sounds fun.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Alison welcome to the pack

I hope you find what you need here but please feel free to ask anything your unsure of

Just join in and have fun!

We will be organising a north west husky meet in the near future when this weather has cooled down a little x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am really glad I met the nice couple at burscough who told me about this site because good advice is most definitely needed.

Hope to meet some of you on the walks they mentioned and the camping sounds fun.

Hi Alison, that wasn't a nice couple, that was me & Grumpy! :rofl:

Glad you found us, this lot are mad for pics but if you're not sure how to post them, there's a guide here -> or be like me & cheat! Send them to someone & they can do it for you! :rofl:

Hope you enjoy being part of a huge husky family, keep your eyes on the UK Meets section for walks (http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/53-uk-husky-meets/) or the camping info here  http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/117-official-annual-husky-camps-2013/