Hello, Everyone.

TheGreatZeph

Hi, my name is Talia and I was browsing the internet and came across this site. I thought I should join because I just recently got my first Siberian Husky, Zephyr. He is white with blue eyes and 10 weeks old. He's been a handful, but nothing I can't handle! I've had him since he was 6 weeks and I love him dearly. I've read some of the discussions already and have found them very helpful.

Welcome to Husky Owners from a fellow Iowan. There are a few of us Hawkeyes on the forum. We even have an Official Husky Owners Camp in Acklry, Iowa every September. You can find out more here:

Or you can pm Austinville.

In them meantime, enjoy the forum and you Jill have to post pics of Zephyr. Bet he is a handsome boy.

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners! You definitely didn't make a mistake by joining us! You might want to go to the Member Mushes thread and post photos of yourself:

as well as post photos of Zephyr over here http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/58-photo-discussion/ , he seems to be such a handsome boy!