Time For Bed?

Jay

coors light before bed? haha

they look so comfy, this is how mine are

Wow you are observant!! You can spot a beer from that far LOL. It's my nightcap :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has to be up on the dresser because a certain husky (yukon) is an alkie and will drink it all :angry:

I learned quick as I used to put it on the nightstand and left for about 30 seconds and the whole can was knocked over and spilled all over the place and there was Yukon lapping it all up.

That's exactly what Chula does too. She LOVES alcohol. I may or may not have once (or twice or three times) forgotten to tell a couple of friends that she lapped at the wine they set on the coffee table when they went to the bathroom at my house.  :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A dog's mouth is supposed to be cleaner, right? LOL  If not, that's ok the alcohol will kill any germs!

I've left a glass of wine on the table and look over and Yukon has his tongue halfway down the glass!  First time I dumped it, but after that I just drank it anyway LOL.

That's exactly what Chula does too. She LOVES alcohol. I may or may not have once (or twice or three times) forgotten to tell a couple of friends that she lapped at the wine they set on the coffee table when they went to the bathroom at my house.  :P