Ladies & Gentleman, May I Have Your Attention...

richd514

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about Kayla, you did the right thing by her though :)

Turbo is just stunning, the nose freckles are adorable!

And you overseas guys need to stop making me jealous with the Pit puppies, they aren't legal over here, but I'd love one ):

The mouthy phase will stop eventually on it's own, but as everyone else has said, just make sure you're there ready to tell him 'no' when he picks something up :)

- Caity

• 2 months later...

Its been a while since I've posted or have been active here. But i wanted to drop by and present some pics of electra and turbo. It has been quite an experience raising these pups so far. They are getting along well, and training has been going great. They have just consumed so much time, so between my 2 girls, and the dogs.. Time to tool around on forums has basically vanished. But now that we are settling into our routines, i hope to be more active here!

Electras arrival day:20130812_175403.jpg

Pups napping:20130820_235005.jpg

Electra 8 weeks old maybe? 20130914_145842.jpg
Pups playing:20130818_111816.jpgIMG_20131006_131840.jpg
20130917_180115.jpg
Pups walking20130824_165021.jpg

Cuddling20130912_230924.jpg

And a recent one of turbo in his October outfit:20131003_183248.jpg

Hello and welcome to Husky Owners, the best husky forum in teh whole universe! :P

Very sad to hear about Kayla, I've also have heard plenty of bad things about pits but since my friend got one and is now living with us, my opinion changed a lot. Turbo is super cute!! :wub: Looking forward to seeing more of you around :)