Name Your Husky

Jaxy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that there are so many rescue pups/dogs it saddens me, I know every Husky has its own circumstances, and every Husky owner has their circumstances....... still sad in a way :unsure:

Huskies are the new "IN" breed to own

Unfortunately a lot of people go "Oh, but they are soooooo pretty I absolutely MUST have one" but do not do enough research into the breed before getting one.

then they encounter all the problems that this breed has with being stubborn, seperation anxiety, destruction etc.

and so they end up in shelters hopefully to be rehomed.

Echo (White GSD) was Ginny before we rescued her.

Darwin came to us as Darwin.

Daughtry is named after Chris Daughtry lead singer of the self named Rock band Daughtry (who are utterly awesome)

Echo (White GSD) was Ginny before we rescued her.

Darwin came to us as Darwin.

Daughtry is named after Chris Daughtry lead singer of the self named Rock band Daughtry (who are utterly awesome)

Daughtry is an amazing band, so your Daughtry surely has an awesome name  :D

Huskies are the new "IN" breed to own

Unfortunately a lot of people go "Oh, but they are soooooo pretty I absolutely MUST have one" but do not do enough research into the breed before getting one.

then they encounter all the problems that this breed has with being stubborn, seperation anxiety, destruction etc.

and so they end up in shelters hopefully to be rehomed.

It is sad to decide to have a dog out of vanity, cos surely when you decide your going to have a dog it should be because you want it for keeps, not just for when the "urge" to own one wears off. Unfortunately not everyone thinks that way.

My mom wanted to name our pup Dark, however I didn't really like it and decided to pick one on my own. At first I came up with Akira after the great Japanese director Akira Kurosawa, however after a brief consideration I thought that it'd sound like Kira which sounds like a female name :lol:

Then, after realizing how he destroys everything that he can get his teeth on, I decided that the right name for him is Ares, the Greek god of war, and he definitely goes by his name  :rofl:

It is sad to decide to have a dog out of vanity, cos surely when you decide your going to have a dog it should be because you want it for keeps, not just for when the "urge" to own one wears off. Unfortunately not everyone thinks that way.

Wodak was 6 years old when he came to us. We are his sixth owner :( There's nothing wrong or odd with him either, just a typical husky.