Bil-Jac Grain Free Food

Jay

Technically, your supposed to claim that on your income taxes at the end of the year...but I don't know anyone that does.  I live in Indiana, and they passed a law that goes into effect on Jan 1, 2014 that they will collect sales tax at the time of purchase.

There are 9 states that currenly collect it, and another 5 that will start collecting it soon

I knew that you were *Supposed* to claim it... but I think it's kind of lame that they're going to *make* you lol. A lot of online businesses might lose business, but who knows!

Our government likes to control everything... they don't want Farmer's Markets anymore!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what's not fair is how inconsistent it is.  Some states won't charge it, yet some will.  Either make it all or nothing lol.  I kind of see their point, because it is an unfair advantage as opposed to buying something in the store.  I only buy from Amazon because it ends up being cheaper, for example, the food.  I pay a total of $44.99 on Amazon.com.  If I got it at the local store here it is $42.99, however it ends up being $46.00 with tax.  Not too much of a difference, unless you count the gas to go to the store, and the time it takes to get it.  It's more convenient to click and buy!

I knew that you were *Supposed* to claim it... but I think it's kind of lame that they're going to *make* you lol. A lot of online businesses might lose business, but who knows!

Our government likes to control everything... they don't want Farmer's Markets anymore!