Productive Day Today

Val (Zebedee)

I got woken up at silly o'clock by a wood pigeon singing for all he was worth. It's been happening all this week around 5am - but as I am off work today, there was no way I was getting up, so I actually managed (eventually) to fall back to sleep!

I had a good lie in, then I pottered around the house while Grumpy packed his bags (don't get excited, he's gone to see his kids for the weekend!!) :P sorted some washing, hung others out, sorted the pooches, had a play on t'internet and someone was selling some books about old Liverpool - I love books on old Liverpool! So I arranged to pick them up.

From there, I dropped Diesel at the groomers to be pampered & spruced up ready for the Husky Owners stall next weekend.

Then on to a warehouse for some doggy treats, human treats and bits & pieces as prizes for the show.

Then on to another warehouse for more prizes where I got a call to say D was ready, so off the pick the big fella up. They all fell in love with him, he was giving kisses out left right & centre when I got there :lol:

Then home to chill for a bit before starting to sort out everything for next week, make sure I was missing nothing & what I had to do - got myself uber-organised ....

And now it's chill time before bed on my own, in a huge king-size bed, just me, no sharing ...... HEAVEN!! :rofl:

So how has your day been??

Today dogs woke me up at 6 am to eat , back to bed until 8 then played a game while the dogs played. Then went to their favorite store to see their trainers and friends. Came home and went for walkies and now going to the planetarium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It was our anniversary (28years) , rob working 12 till 9 so we went out for breakfast. Then did some mouching round shops before spending time on here, facebook, candycrush and reading. Don't get many days off so enjoyed it