Holiday, Do I Really Want To Go.

Keeonah

We have had this holiday booked for 18 months now. It has been a long hard slog to pay for it. Out of work for 9 months and Lyn having to pay for it all. Now back in work and almost back to being debt free. The holiday is in 2 weeks time, August 11th, for 2 weeks, but I can't help thinking and worrying about the dogs being safe. Our son is looking after them but I can't help wondering do I really want to go :huh: . Am I going to enjoy it or am I just going to be worrying about their welfare all the time.

Gary.

Go and have fun you deserve a break! I've had one booked for a year now and I go away 5th August I've been worried as blizzard will only be four months then but my sisters dog sitting and has a dog that he gets on well with so I feel better about it :) we will always worry about our babies but we need time away to rest and have fun now and again, go for it!

Install WhatsApp on your phone then they can send you pics free anywhere in the world.

So you can get pics of your pooch every day while you are sunning yourself on the beach sipping on your fruity umbrella alcohol drink.

You can either stay home and waste the money you've both worked hard to find or you can take a chance and go on the holiday. Chances are high that you'll be fine but if you really don't enjoy it at least you'll know for future reference. Personally, I'd take the holiday and do what Andy suggested, that's a great idea! Where are you off to? I'm being nosey, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the day has come, all packed and ready for the off. Emma, we're going to Lanzarote. Brett has puppy sat before but that was when there was only 2 of them. Different scenario now that there are 6. Will let you know how it went when I get back.  Just found a few photos of where we're going. Sorry no huskies.

Resort3_zps62b4bb96.jpg

EUROPEMEDITERRANEANSPAINCON_ESPLANZAROTE

Resort2_zpsb48f0b7e.jpg

BYYYEEEEE. 

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm back. The holiday was crap and the dogs have been ill all the time we've been away. Wish I hadn't gone now. They have have been pining for us while we were gone and haven't been eating properly resulting in them all having upset stomachs and a son who didn't think you could get so much s**t out of one dog. He had 6 all at the same time. Him not a happy bunny. Time to start grovelling methinks :mellow:

Gary.

Shame you didn't have a relaxing holiday. :(

And poor dogs.

and from all of us that have had dawgs with upset tummies, please reassure your

son that YES you really can get that much $h!t out of one dog, let alone Six !!! :eek: