pet beds

Val (Zebedee)

Those look like very nice beds. One thing to be aware of, the EPS beads make a real mess if the dog ever rips the bed up. But that red bed looks like the cover might be sort of tough to rip apart. We had a similar bed for our last Husky, Elke, that had EPS beads. Got home from work one day and those little beads were all over. They are about half the size, or less, than a pea.

This post is sort of timely, as Zoya ripped her bed apart yesterday. It's the first thing she's destroyed in her almost 1-1/2 years of life on this Earth as we know it. Her bed was filled with cedar chips. What a mess!

Are they Kaiser proof though :blink:

The other day my neighbour came in to let my boys out to stretch their legs while we were out and put the boys back in the wrong cages :blink: :blink:.........now, Kimba has a nice soft bed which he loves, but lil sh1t :unsure: I mean Kaiser, rips and shreds anything you put in as a bed so he now has blankets that I can replace cheep enough....anyhooo - Kaiser ended up in Kimba's cage and when we got back it looked like it'd been snowing :rolleyes:

I've been and bought Kimba a new bed tonight and what did said lil sh1t do - yup straight in there and cover in his mouth *sigh*

luckily he's not shredded it (yet)