Split Up

Stormy

Im not really moaning and its probably a pointless post but i cant keep sitting here doing nothing.

I tried for one last time today to sort things out with Rob and explained my point of view and listened to his unfortunately in the end he told me he does not want a relationship as we are arguing to much and yes its probably all me but i am done.

So thats that he has said he will give me as much time as i need to find somewhere.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not massively surprised.

A lot of your recent posts have been very unhappy, regarding Robs behaviour.

In the long run you'll be better off.

Good luck with the house hunting.

sorry meant to add, life is too short to put up with things that make you unhappy, so I know you are sad after investing a lot in the relationship but everyone deserves to be treated with a bit of respect and that did seem to be lacking a bit lately.

Yeah you are right it hasn't been good for a little while and unfortunately I could not help him and also didn't deserve the treatment I have had off him lately.

the hardest part for me now is going to be finding somewhere to live it is not easy finding a home with 2 dogs

Sorry to here this has happened but there is no point in being somewhere you don't want to be. Move on, but don't rush into any new relationships just because you feel alone. There is someone out there that will make you happy, it's just finding them.  Everyone deserves to be happy.

Gary.

I won't be rushing into anything for a while no.

Yes you are right in what you are saying move on etc and I will do does not mean I have no feelings and will feel abs fine right now because I won't

I know that feelings will come into it. I have been very unhappy in my relationship for the last 5 years but after being together for almost 40 years and married for 37 of them, moving on now seems almost pointless so I just stay put and get on with it but only because physically making that move would probably break me. Trying to find somewhere to go with 6 dogs, nigh on impossible.  You have to judge each move by the circumstances surrounding it and do what is best for you at the time.  

Gary.

as you well know, i been there done that, in fact it is coming up to a year ago and i look back and think what was i doing. wasting a quarter of my life. Louise said to me the other night that i have got louder cos when i first appeared on here i was quiet and  reserved ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. its just me  going back to my normal self because i am happy again, i have bought a house with the doofs, i have you lot on here and people to mix with outside of work and a possible toy boy lover on the horizon :-) . you are  in a good place by knowing that you will be better off without him in the long run. you have tried a time or two to make it work, best to give it up before you start to resent and hate him xxx

It's not easy where you are right now, but you know you gave it your all, you were just not meant to be. There will be someone & somewhere out there for you. Paws crossed you come up trumps on a property that you & the dogs can move in to and you can make a clean break and look after number one. Shout up if there's anything we can do, xx