Stupid Bar

Mazz

Have this bar that extends across the page. Only appears on the iPad and only on this site. Any idea on how to get rid of it. Driving me bonkers. You can see it in the screen capture.

post-322-0-55225400-1375026574_thumb.jpg

Can you not close the chat bar?

Nope. It's the code behind the bar (the mobile version of it) that's broken, nothing on that bar does even work. Right now I'm looking if I can fix it. If I can't I'll see if I can disable the bar for mobile users all together.

Nope. It's the code behind the bar (the mobile version of it) that's broken, nothing on that bar does even work. Right now I'm looking if I can fix it. If I can't I'll see if I can disable the bar for mobile users all together.

Knew it would be your fault lol ;)

I was about to jump of the bloody bridge I tell you.  Jos, you have saved a life today.

Shall I give all of you people a tip? If nobody tells us something's wrong on the forum we obviously cannot fix it  ;)

lol didn't know it was, it has always been on he tablet, thought it normal

Same here. I only use my tablet, so I thought it was normal. Annoying, but normal.