Music That You Only Listen To When Doing Something Specific

loops

do you have an album that you only listen to when in a certain place or doing a certain thing?. I have just got out of the bath where If I am having a chill out bath I listen to didos no angel or life for rent albums but it occurred to me tonight that they never get played when i'm downstairs because they would probably depress the crap out of me

Usually when I'm at work I listen to action/epic trailer music; The lyrics are mainly in Latin so I don't get to understand it, the music is intense and it helps me focus. Plus, when you listen to trailer music, everything you do seems epic! :lol:

When a bit pissed off or annoyed, I'd listen to hip-hop because the rappers I listen to have aggressive lyrics so yea;

When relaxing I will either listen to softer trailer music albums which are made for adventure or fantasy movies/games and are usually calm and kind of magical. I also listen to Chris Botti's albums because I absolutely love his trumpet, absolutely stunning!

And of course there are so many artists that I'd listen to random occasions, I can't really classify them for a given mood.

When I'm cleaning or decorating I'll put some old eighties stuff on

Foreigner / Asia / Toto / Whitesnake.

Then I can sing really badly and mangling the lyrics while hooverring or washing up dusting etc

I used to have a wide range of music I listened to, now it is almost all hip hop/rap.

When we used to play cards all the time it was all 80's music.  When I am driving I need something fast and upbeat to match my driving skills :D