Diarrhea Again!!!

ZachAttack

It could be you  are feeding him too much.

Cut the amount down by half and see if that clears it up.

No human food scraps either

and make sure he's not geting a lot of treats.

Nothing to add from the Andy's post. I think it maybe your feeding too much.  If you can get it, pure pumkin works to clear it up.  If he is acting lethargic, vomiting or blood in the stool that's a sign to go to the vet

Did you make the transition from rice back to puppy food gradually over a few days? Has he always had trouble with this food or is it a recent occurrence? If he's always struggled to digest it then I'd think maybe check the ingredients list for wheat as many huskies are intolerant to it. If not then maybe like the others have said he's eating too much.

I see a couple posts hit on some key items.

Feeding too much.

Transitioning from chicken & rice to kibble.

Infestation.

What puppy food do you feed and how much? The amount to feed that is listed on the bag, is most often too much for a Husky. Feeding a Husky too much equates to instant loose stools. Also, how many feedings per day? For a pup, usually three to four feedings per day is the best route to take. As far as how much to feed, you'll need to slack back until you find the sweet spot.

Transitioning from chicken & rice back to the kibble should be done over the period of five to seven days, perhaps as many as ten days. Gradually increasing the amount of kibble and decreasing the amount of chicken & rice. Any abrupt change in diet can lead to loose stools.

I would recommend as Andy described, cutting back on the amount of food. You may want to pickup some plain canned pumpkin and give the lad a spoonful, one in the morning, one at night. See if that helps. Also, as Jason said, if there is any blood, or even mucous on the stool, best to get in to see a vet. You may also want to have the stool tested for parasites. Should be able to drop a fresh sample off at your vet for testing.