Naughty Dog! Again...

Chula

She was framed! 

Yup...Nikko had his this weekend.  Went upstairs for a minute, came down and saw little orange shreds all over the floor.  Nikko decided I didn't need the paper and shredded it for me !

I know!! He will 2 in 4 months and he is just as naughty as ever LOL. 

My other 2 don't do it at all, but at least once a week there is something shredded.  I have to keep any receipts, bills, etc in a drawer or he will get to him when left alone. 

Noooo...But Nikko is almost 2, I keep hoping this shredding business will end someday! You're not giving me any hope. :( :( :(

Oh, no, that's not all she chews. She chews pretty much anything she can get her mouth on. She would rip our mattress to pieces if we let her be in the bedroom un-monitored. We just watch her very closely most of the time, so she doesn't get a lot of opportunity to chew things. 

Yesterday she brought me three different shoes that she was fully intent on chewing up. I don't know why she brings them over to the couch for her chewing escapades, because she knows I'm going to take it from her!