Poor Paco. I Am So Angry About This!

love4Luna

From the friend of Paco's owner, she said that he has found out who did it and police ARE involved. Thank goodness! This monster better get some hefty jail time at the very least!

Oh, and Paco is alive and OK. Thank goodness!!!

There have been updates now. He is doing okay. He is OK physically, they were able to get all of the duct tape off, with having to trim his hair. :( he is usually very easy going and likes to perch on the couch or on the window, but he's spending his time hiding on the floor. His face and belly are tender, but should make a full recovery. Action IS being taken against the people who did this.

Sick sick people. They had better get the full extent of the law. Let's see, trespassing, kidnapping, and wrapping the entire dog in duct tape which they taped his mouth, eyes, ears, etc closed (which in my opinion, with intent to kill) is major malicious animal abuse!!! An eye for an eye IMO.

That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time.

You've got to be pure evil to be able to do that and think it's 'funny' or 'okay'. That's completely sickened me, I can't even imagine how that poor dog must be feeling right now.

Those b*****ds need to be hung drawn and quartered for that. Even if you hate dogs, that's unacceptable.

- Caity

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  I just don't understand how some people can do this type of things to animals I mean really. If someone did this to my dog I would find them and stuff them in the trunk of my car on the hottest day of the year for an hour.

I wish i hadn't looked. Breaks my heart that the human race produces b*******s that harm children and animals. They should all be tortured very slowly for the rest of their lives. Instant death is to good for them. Please pass on my thoughts best wishes and cuddles to the family and the poor dog if u can x