Our Stubborn Little Chubster

Bambi92

I'm getting so frustrated and annoyed I need to rant haha and share.

As some may know I'm pregnant I'm now 5days overdue and he is showing no signs of wanting to grace us with his presence :( I feel massive and look it too. Must be pretty bad when someone was staring at my belly and walked out in front of a car today (she didnt get hit or anything lucky the car was paying attention) lol I go out to the shops and people stare its getting so annoying I don't like being looked at let alone being stared at :(

Really wish he would grace us already!

Anyway that's my little rant here is a pic of me and my huge belly (don't mind the look on my face I'm over being pregnant lol) and a pic of our little chubster that wasn't impressed about the ultrasound haha

post-9013-0-06475800-1375265334_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-15157800-1375265375_thumb.jp

Awwwww, hope he makes an appearance soon.

Must be very tiring for you :(

Awwwww, hope he makes an appearance soon.

Must be very tiring for you :(

If he doesn't before Sunday I get the exciting part of being induced lol really not looking forward to that part :(

It is and it isn't tiring depends if I get more then 2 hours sleep or not lol

All the best tell him hurry up  :rofl:

My next grandchild is due today am waiting for the phone call :)

:congrats:

All the best tell him hurry up  :rofl:

My next grandchild is due today am waiting for the phone call :)

Congrats :)

My sympathies x our son was 9 days late, I was convinced I was going to be pregnant forever. It will be over soon, look forward to the baby pics xxxxxxxx

Think I might be convinced of that soon to haha

We're having professional photos done not long after he's born going to have Sasha in a few if she will allow it I'm hoping she does :) I will share them if she allows it haha

Thanks everyone hoping it'll be over quickly knowing my luck it won't be haha

Make the best of it = Sleep while you can! Lol

He'll soon be here and the moment you get to cuddle him for the first time you'll forget all about this week :)

My bestfriend was induced a couple of weeks ago after being a week overdue, good luck with it if he isn't here by then, and good luck with the labour and birth x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Make the best of it = Sleep while you can! LolHe'll soon be here and the moment you get to cuddle him for the first time you'll forget all about this week :)My bestfriend was induced a couple of weeks ago after being a week overdue, good luck with it if he isn't here by then, and good luck with the labour and birth xSent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Haha sleep? What's sleep lol I get maybe 2-3hours sleep a night

When my wife was a bit overdue, we watched a scary movie - she hates scary movies. She also had a cup of Raspberry leaf tea which is an oldy worldy thing that can help kick start the contractions. Contractions started around midnight, at 2 am we went into the birthing centre and hey presto my daughter was born by 5am...simple hey  :lol:

... erm, well -  it was for me anyway :P

Keep us updated, we are all on the edge of our seats  :)

When my wife was a bit overdue, we watched a scary movie - she hates scary movies. She also had a cup of Raspberry leaf tea which is an oldy worldy thing that can help kick start the contractions. Contractions started around midnight, at 2 am we went into the birthing centre and hey presto my daughter was born by 5am...simple hey  :lol:

... erm, well -  it was for me anyway :P

Keep us updated, we are all on the edge of our seats  :)

Interesting way of doing it lol I love scarey movies so that won't work haha I've been told about the raspberry leaf stuff haven't tried it though couldn't find it in our local shops.

I'm hoping I'm not in hospital for long don't want to leave Sasha alone for that long lol pretty sad when I'm more worried about my dog then giving birth haha

You still not budged yet :rofl:

I'm checking back to see if Baby has arrived yet :P so has he?

Nope no baby yet damn child doesn't want to know what the outside world is like lol maybe he thinks he's a fish hmm haha

What about now ? you having a elephant ?  :rofl:

Haha it feels like it sometimes!

I think he might be working out that maybe he's been in the oven long enough starting to get pains :( hopefully he will come on his own I really don't feel like being induced I'd like to be able to get up and move but if I'm induced I can't :(