Kodiak Biking

Jay

It depends on how long he bikes for.  Kodiak is pretty mellow regardless, but I notice a BIG difference when Nikko goes biking!

Some day I so want to do this! Did he sleep like a baby afterwards? (the pup, not the guy ;) )

Myself, I have not tried biking with the dogs yet.  We only have the 1 attachment.  It didn't take long for the dogs to get used to it either, they pretty much knew what to do as soon as they started running.  Now he is teaching him the commands !

I wish when Balto was older I could do this with him but the truth is I don't know how to ride a bike.

I took Storm out this evening on the bike in a national park in Poland. He's incredibly quick, but tonight I took him on a bike with a speedo on it, so for the first time I could see how quick. For the first few miles, his speed averaged 25km/h without me pedalling, maxing out at 30km/h. I then slowed him to 15km/h, as my collie who was running free was starting to look tired. Both are sleeping like babies now, him in particular!

LOL!  No need haha.  He is a good boy :D

Got to 100% honest but I mis-read the title and thought it said Kodiak Biting and was going to tell you to tell him off from me and monster :facepalm:

But now I read it properly and great pics :D