Think I Found The Reason For Loose Stools

love4Luna

I've been battling loose/explosive poos with Luna for awhile now, and I think I found the cause... We normally go through a bag of TOTW on average in just under a month. Its been 2 weeks, and I'm scraping the bottom trying to get the last of it.

Found out last night that the kids have been feeding the dogs at will. Whenever they see the bowl is empty, they think the dogs are hungry and fill the bowls to the brim for them. So, I think overfeeding may be an understatement. Lol

Bless your kids for taking the initiative and trying to help look after the pooch. :up:

But, yeah. . .that would be the cause. :eek:

LOL I go through a 15kg bag of Chudleys Working Crunch per month and I have  THREE dogs !!!

Bless your kids for taking the initiative and trying to help look after the pooch. :up:

But, yeah. . .that would be the cause. :eek:

LOL I go through a 15kg bag of Chudleys Working Crunch per month and I have  THREE dogs !!!

Lol I have three as well. The other two aren't really opportunity eaters. They will eat their fill, then be good for the day. Luna on the other hand, if you offer food, by God she will eat it!!