Good Treats

Camostan

Hey again,

Me and my gf and doing some behaviour training with Loki, and other stuff, has anyone got any suggestions of a good treat we can give him wen he's done something right, pets at home get suggesting ther treat products but evrything seems to upset his stomach and give him runny poop, any ideas would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Jess & luke.... And Loki

Could try chopping up bits of carrot. Have you tried fishermans finest dog treats, freeze dried fish, or the wainwrights training freeze dried chicken bites. Ice had the worst sensitivity I've ever seen to just about everything going but he could tolerate these in small quantities,

Any bit of fruit or veggies...(with exception of grapes). You want something small that doesn't require him to concentrate on eating it, rather keep his concentration on the training session. Small bits of hot dog are good (a bit salty, but training sessions should be kept short so he shouldn't get too many).  

My girl will do almost anything for cauliflower. She loves her veggies.

Another thing to try is bits of cooked beef liver (bake it and cut into very small bits).

Same as Louise, I use hot dogs (the thinner ones, in packets) and cheese, all cut into small chunks, although I avoid cheese on hot days (Ended up with melted cheese in my bum bag at a show not long ago lol)

Something soft and small, easy to chew and swallow quickly basically

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Luke. I use Eskie's kibble for treats and for when he does something really good I give him small bits of cheese. He now thinks every time you tell him he is a good boy he sits and expects a treat. lol I may have to think of something tastier.