Hi, Newbie Member Here.

angelniki

Hi, My name is Niki and I live with my fiance Ian. We are the proud owners of our beautiful Husky Loki. She is a very lively 16 week old and she has been part of our family since she was 8 week old. Loki is my 1st dog and Ian's 1st Husky. We also have cats, rabbits and a hamster, so never a dull moment at our house. Any tips will be gratefully recieved. Thanks.

post-10729-0-34965400-1375399570_thumb.j

post-10729-0-93573200-1375400482_thumb.j

Hiya, welcome to Husky Owners :wave:

She certainly is a cutie :wub:  If you think she's lively now, wait till she takes an interest in the small furries you have at home :lol: I'm sure you know they have a high prey drive so be especially careful not to leave them alone at all, just in case

We have a section for other pets & breeds, feel free to post photos of your other pets in there, we love all animals here :D

Hi thanks for the lovely welcome. Thanks for the tip Val she never gets left alone with the other furries I would be too scared to. She's not quite sure what to make of the kitties. We are slowly introducing her closely to one of our super friendly cats - podgy. Hopefully they will become friends and usually what Podgy does the rest usually follow - so fingers crossed