He Lied To Me

Stormy

When me and Rob split up last time he had joined a dating site. Match.com  I found out and he said he would delete it and then told me he had... ive since found out today that he had not!!!! So lies lies lies!

I know alot of you will say it doesnt matter now etc but its bothered me slightly!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound like a know-it-all and tell you what to do but honestly after reading your posts about him I've always wanted to say you deserve so much better :( but now there's this. Gosh. You're very, very patient....

Were not together anymore :) we split up on Sunday so i dont have to put up with it all anymore :) well i wont when i can finally move out (need to save etc)

You are definitely better off without him.  Also as you have contributed quite a bit towards setting up the home I think that he should help you financial to get started elsewhere.  Maybe get in touch with a Citizens Advice Bureau who may be able to help you understand your rights and entitlements.  If he had acted honourably I wouldn't recommend it but seeing he has been a real shite to you over the last few weeks/months hit where it will hurt him most - in the pocket.

Good on you Storm! You deserve to be happy, and happy alone is better than miserable with someone :) I wouldn't have put up with that either, I'd have laced into him!

I'm curious though, and feel free to tell me to p**s off for being nosey, but when you leave, will you be taking the pups?

- Caity

Said this before, will say it again. MEN ARE PIGS! Well, some are. Some are just slime.

Sadly, this has been my experience. :( I wish it weren't that way. Or maybe women only choose the men who are pigs because we are gluttons for punishment?! I know how much it hurts to feel like everything you were living was just a big fat lie to your partner. So I'm really sorry Stormy, I understand both why you're bothered/upset and why it would be hurtful.

Said this before, will say it again. MEN ARE PIGS! Well, some are. Some are just slime.

Edited by Chula

You are definitely better off without him.  Also as you have contributed quite a bit towards setting up the home I think that he should help you financial to get started elsewhere.  Maybe get in touch with a Citizens Advice Bureau who may be able to help you understand your rights and entitlements.  If he had acted honourably I wouldn't recommend it but seeing he has been a real shite to you over the last few weeks/months hit where it will hurt him most - in the pocket.

Hmm is a good idea..... he has put me in such a bad situation moneywise as he had around 500 of my money last pay day. For someone who earns 45 grand per year and has to borrow money off me who only earns 13 grand per year is not good and he expect me to be moving out in a months time when hes left me with nothing!

Good on you Storm! You deserve to be happy, and happy alone is better than miserable with someone :) I wouldn't have put up with that either, I'd have laced into him!

I'm curious though, and feel free to tell me to p**s off for being nosey, but when you leave, will you be taking the pups?

- Caity

Silly question! Of course i will be taking the dogs :)

you make sure u take every thing you bought and if you part bought get your half back off him

I didn't buy the house with him. I cant really get any of my money back as it went on his fuel and bills rather than anything obvious