He Lied To Me

Stormy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm having a FEMALE roommate and i'm excited about that too. i'm making my house so cutely decorated, no more neutral stuff just because josh complained!

ill move in :P haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah coz you're a big girly Marc !!!

Ha well had to find out one way or another

i did it to an ex once - i signed up pretended to be someone else and arranged to meet in a local pub, he walked in and saw me and my mates sitting there - never seen him run so fast! LOL

served him right 

Ooohh!  Sneeky!  I like it ;)

I did that once before, but didnt actually go through with setting up a meeting :angry:

i did it to an ex once - i signed up pretended to be someone else and arranged to meet in a local pub, he walked in and saw me and my mates sitting there - never seen him run so fast! LOL

served him right 

oh dear girly, once again been there done that so i know exactly how it feels. I paid for all of his beer and all the food and holidays, and even more stupidly gave him (in total) 10k to clear his overdraft but because I didn't specifically give him x amount per month towards the mortgage and bills he says I lived there  "rent free" for seven years even tho I bought him a £2600 jeep, paid for him and his two kids to go to salou all inclusive for a week. when I moved out  I took a few bits , I will be collecting the 50 inch tv which I bought some time soon but leaving him with the 6k Jacuzzi which is in the yard. when we split and I mentioned about the 10 k he just said "its gone, just like the relationship" oh trust me I am biding my time and I will nail his knackers to the wall lol..sometimes I cant even be bothered to think of what I have lost.. I am just so happy to have what I have got now.  hang in there girly cos its soooo worth it

Ooohh!  Sneeky!  I like it ;)

I did that once before, but didnt actually go through with setting up a meeting :angry:

you should have lol - the look on his face was priceless!!! LMAO

And then he wanted to get back with me and even asked me to marry him!! erm yeah i don't think so love lol

oh dear girly, once again been there done that so i know exactly how it feels. I paid for all of his beer and all the food and holidays, and even more stupidly gave him (in total) 10k to clear his overdraft but because I didn't specifically give him x amount per month towards the mortgage and bills he says I lived there  "rent free" for seven years even tho I bought him a £2600 jeep, paid for him and his two kids to go to salou all inclusive for a week. when I moved out  I took a few bits , I will be collecting the 50 inch tv which I bought some time soon but leaving him with the 6k Jacuzzi which is in the yard. when we split and I mentioned about the 10 k he just said "its gone, just like the relationship" oh trust me I am biding my time and I will nail his knackers to the wall lol..sometimes I cant even be bothered to think of what I have lost.. I am just so happy to have what I have got now.  hang in there girly cos its soooo worth it

Yeah... he just messaged me to ask me what my timescales on moving out are. And had ago at me for buying mcdonalds and wine. Also had ago saying that he is not happy about coming home and cant even sit on his own sofa due to dog hairs...

Yeah... he just messaged me to ask me what my timescales on moving out are. And had ago at me for buying mcdonalds and wine. Also had ago saying that he is not happy about coming home and cant even sit on his own sofa due to dog hairs...

Wow. He is such a douche! (I'm sure Alex will agree?) I can't believe what an absolute butt-munch he is being. Tell him you will move out when you're good and ready and if he doesn't like the dog hair on the sofa he can always go and stay somewhere else until you've gone :) Who cares if it's his house. He can't just agree to finishing the relationship and then expect you to have a back-up plan straight away. It's not like you were planning this is it? Grrrrr. Makes me angry that he is treating you like an inconvenience now! Plank!!!

Ugh, I agree, what a douchebag!

It's none of his business if you buy wine and mcdonalds, and yeah he is being a jerk.  If I were not so far away I'd come and kick his a$$ for you lol

Your not even together so you shouldn't have to explain your purchases to him.  What I would do is come up with a reasonable time frame, and type it out so you both can sign it, stating you will be out by X date.