He Lied To Me

Stormy

I'm sorry he's pushing you to move out so fast. My name was on the lease for our house and i still wound up having to leave. Mind you, we were not civil at all so i couldn't even tolerate being there. He was having parties every night letting people sleep in MY bed, etc. He has also been texting my friends asking them to hang out. I've lost one "best friend" and a few others due to this.

I like the quote: "Because here’s what guys don’t do if they can’t live without you: They don’t break up with you." and they certainly don't ask you to move out!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, how childish he is!

That happened with roomates of mine when I was about 19 years old.  They would have parties all the time and people would be in my room and it was unbearable.  I don't blame you for wanting to get out right away, that's what I did!  While they were at work we moved all my crap out and left them 4 plastic chairs that they owned.  I was nice though and made a pyramid of beer cans for them before I left

I'm sorry he's pushing you to move out so fast. My name was on the lease for our house and i still wound up having to leave. Mind you, we were not civil at all so i couldn't even tolerate being there. He was having parties every night letting people sleep in MY bed, etc. He has also been texting my friends asking them to hang out. I've lost one "best friend" and a few others due to this.

I like the quote: "Because here’s what guys don’t do if they can’t live without you: They don’t break up with you." and they certainly don't ask you to move out!

Wow, how childish he is!

That happened with roomates of mine when I was about 19 years old.  They would have parties all the time and people would be in my room and it was unbearable.  I don't blame you for wanting to get out right away, that's what I did!  While they were at work we moved all my crap out and left them 4 plastic chairs that they owned.  I was nice though and made a pyramid of beer cans for them before I left

he had a party saturday night. i didn't mention i was coming to get my stuff sunday morning and i showed up with my parents hahahahaha. the house was trashed, people were sleeping everywhere, it was awful. he hid in the back bedroom the whole time. LOL i hope i really embarrassed him.

I didn't even buy the mcdonalds,,, the wine was under £5 ...

You stole the Mcdonalds :eek:

Apparently i am not allowed to buy anything for myself or the dogs as i am saving to move out he told me

well. if you are saving up to move out best the twatsack give you that £500 you ave him from your last months wage

You stole the Mcdonalds :eek:

LOL NO i actually took my managers credit card (he gave me it with pin) and drove to mcdonalds and got us both one!!! with his money :) lol

well. if you are saving up to move out best the twatsack give you that £500 you ave him from your last months wage

he wont

LOL NO i actually took my managers credit card (he gave me it with pin) and drove to mcdonalds and got us both one!!! with his money :) lol

he wont

LMAO you've had access to your managers credit card and pin !!!!

ah, that's where you got your deposit :P

LMAO you've had access to your managers credit card and pin !!!!

ah, that's where you got your deposit :P

No lol im not a cow like that!!! He wanted a Mc ds and offered me one i even drove his car to get it as mine was being repaired at the time... lol

Sounds to me like you don't want to be giving him any of your hard earnt at the end of this month then. If he asks for it tell him to get stuffed. Now the boots on the other foot. Excuse for not giving him money, your saving for your own place, the quicker you can get a place of your own, the better for both of you. Good luck Storm, you deserve better than this.

Gary.

Man or woman I don't think it matters imho.  In my office I work with probably 80% women, and some of them can be very caddy and real jerks, but same goes for the men.  My old boss was a the meanest, rudest woman I had ever met, but then again our director of operations is the same way lol  

Clearly he's throwing his toys out the pram right now, very immature and acting out like a spoilt and petty brat. I don't need to meet him to identify that, it's obvious even to a stranger!

Keep your head up Storm, remember that you're the classy one, conducting yourself with dignity, rather than nit picking over every tiny detail like a spiteful, self centred fool.