New To This :)

Shadow13

Hiya everyone just joined as me and my girlfriend got a new addition to the family!his names shadow and he is an alusky at 11 weeks old we got him at 9 weeks and he is so hyper its unbeleivable going to be hard but our house would be too quiet without him!!hope to get chatting with some people on here and share some information that i know will be very helpfull!!!

:wave: welcome to the pack :) unfortunately we cannot let u post any more .......... until you post us some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D lol we LOVE pictures on here and no intro thread is complete without them!  :worthless: ,, hope you enjoy the forum , anything u need help on dont be afraid to ask , even if you think its silly , you probably wont be the first to have asked and you wont be the last , we dont judge on here we are all friendly people who do our upmost to help where we can :)

:wave: welcome to the pack :) unfortunately we cannot let u post any more .......... until you post us some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D lol we LOVE pictures on here and no intro thread is complete without them!  :worthless: ,, hope you enjoy the forum , anything u need help on dont be afraid to ask , even if you think its silly , you probably wont be the first to have asked and you wont be the last , we dont judge on here we are all friendly people who do our upmost to help where we can :)

How do you post pics i cant seem to find out how to lol