Changes

LittleLuka

well i officially moved out of the house with Josh to my parents until i find another place to stay. Both dogs are with me as he said he's going to "be single" and i need to watch them. I'm considering just not even giving Knox back as he's much happier being with Luka.

He says I cheated on him (which I didn't) but at this point it really doesn't matter what's what as it is definitely done.

I am ready to find my own place. I have 2 appointments tomorrow. I'm moving back to Tennessee as there is a lot more to this whole story involving multiple people that i considered "friends" and i just want a fresh start.

Also, on a side note those of you who i am facebook friends with, i have deactivated it for the time being as too much drama. but i'll be on here :)

I hope all works out, and I don't know your whole story other then what you post on here, but if Knox is happier with Luka and he wants to be single so you need to watch him then I would just keep knox. If he is too busy being single to care for his dog then he doesn't need him.

Sorry to hear what your going through :(  There is a lot of that going around lately. I would not give Knox back either, what if that were a child, no one would think of giving a child up to be "single".  Anyway, hope things start looking up for you!  We are all here if you need something!

I think Nikko and Yukon would be that way if I ever had to split them up.  They are attached at the hip.  However if I split Kodiak up, Nikko would probably do a happy dance lol

Luka didn't seem to care that Knox was gone hahaha. it was just Knox missing Luka.

Awwwwww hunny :( We will always have a spare bed for you here :D You could try and sneak Luka and Knox through customs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind :)

Seriously though, I hope you're ok? x

Thanks :) I'm getting there. I just need to find a new place in order to move on

he messaged me yesterday about keeping Knox. he started being a jerk about it then stopped texting me. maybe he'll give up but i doubt i've heard the last of this... blah.

i went and moved all of my stuff out yesterday morning. the house is like EMPTY