Getting Rid Of Urine Smells Outside

Jay

So, here is my dilemma...

I live in a townhome (like a row house), with neighbors attached on either side.  In back, I have a small 20x20 patio area with fences on either side, and the garage at the rear of the outdoor space.  I have two small areas with mulch, where the dogs go potty at.  I always pick up the poo right away, and dispose of it, but as you can imagine it smells pretty bad with 3 huskies going pee multiple times a day.  It smells like a big litterbox out there, and I never want to sit outside, and I can imagine the neighbors smell it too.

Besides replacing all of the mulch, is there anything that is recommended for at least masking the odors so it is not as strong?  I see a few products out there and wondering if anyone else has this issue and has used anything that they liked.

LOL  I had a citronella candle burning but I used it all and haven't gotten another one. 

We have a slight problem with smell sometimes... Tracy uses air freshener... We haven't found a proper fix yet lol

I just hose my yard and then sprinkle 

Jeyes Fluid down 

Leave it an hour then hose that away.

you could try zolflora its got a better smell jeyes fluid there's one that smells of flowers, don't know how long the smell would last though.

WOW !!! I love the smell of Jeyes Fluid.

Then again I like creosote and petrol. . . . lol