Guess The Breed!

xLOBOx

Aussie Healer / Beagle / Lab<?>

Yeah, I was thinking the body markings are remarkably like a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) But they are pretty rare and expensive in the US aren't they? Having said that, cross breeding certainly does happen no matter how rare breeds are.

The face that does look Beagle-ish. 

Beautiful puppy!

Yeah, I was thinking the body markings are remarkably like a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) But they are pretty rare and expensive in the US aren't they? Having said that, cross breeding certainly does happen no matter how rare breeds are.

The face that does look Beagle-ish. 

Beautiful puppy!

I don't know about the rest of the US, but in the south central they're pretty common ranch dogs.

Def lab with the head

I thought so too, but with the rest of the dog and it just being a pup - that was why I said lab <??>

I agree he/she has a beagle-ish look. Crossed with what, that is the question

There is a definite lab look in the face an head, there are the blue heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) markings and the Beagle-ish face / forequarters.   Beyod that - go for a DNA test! :)

I've seen a lot of heelers around where I live. Dunno how rare they are. I've been thinking she's a cattle dog cross as well. I just hope I can find her a good home

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Guess, my south central needs to move west a bit.  They're a lot more common over in east Texas than they are here in west Texas but I have seen several here.

I was originally told she was a husky/lab mix but I threw that out the moment I saw her. I'm leaning towards Australian Shepherd and Lab mix

I think you are probably right there.

Regarding my comment about ACDs I may have that wrong, but I thought someone here had mentioned that they were more expensive in the US than Huskies. 

So reading the comments we have a. Beagle/lab with a little pit in them. That would be 250 dollars please for my findings

Haha umm IOU? Lol

Here's a picture of the dad...I'm working on getting one of the mom post-2671-13756367224164_thumb.jpg

it's crazy how breeds mix together sometimes. lol

It is! I've found this little girl a good home with a couple acres outside of town, so she'll grow up a happy pup and hopefully we can see pictures as she gets older!

By the way.....I give major kudos to all of you who foster these furry little angels!!! Just a few days with a little puppy and boy did I get attached!!!

Props to foster parents!!!

Haha umm IOU? Lol

Here's a picture of the dad...I'm working on getting one of the mom attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1375636717532.jpg

oooh dad looks lab/pit  :o there might be a little husky in there, paw shape and blue eyes scream husky.. but who knows?