Throwing In The Towel.

Chula

Yeah, living in a husky house is like living in an old abandoned 

Wild west town. . . . 

Tumbleweeds everywhere you go. . . :)

I can handle the tumbleweeds but hate the hair on the sofa. I suppose I should have thought of that when I decided she could be on it.

Muddy prints doesn't bother me as much. OH works in construction and he's always bringing home dirt, but the hair in my mouth is yucky!

Our dogs are not aloud on the furniture but hair still ends up there because even though my hubby enforced that rule I still catch him and echo cuddling on the couch late at night when snow dogs is on lol..with echo the hair and dirtiness wasn't bad because echo seems to never be dirty unless he finds cow crap >:-( but anyway my house stayed rather clean but after getting more than one I gave up lol I vacuum three times a day and still can't lay in my floor without getting up covered in hair and I still can't get a dish down without picking at least one hair off..I've just grown to their hair and sometimes don't even catch myself but everything I pick up to drink or eat I check for hair..and my friends that come over do the same as they have one husky or my other friends who don't have huskies have just been around so much they know the drill lol..they have even gotten to the point when they hear the dogs they immediately lift up their glass or soda from the table in till they pass because they have learned they either A) knock it off the table with their tail or B) stick their tongue in it lol

There has only been one set of friends who didn't like the hair or they fact that my dogs were inside and let's just says that was the only time they came over and the last time I have spoken to them because they told me to put my dogs outside that it was disrespectful to have them in with company ecspecially bouncy dirty ones..my boyfriend looked at me I stood up they smiled I walked to the front door my boyfriend called the three dogs onto the couch and I said here's my door now leave if you dont like my dogs because my dogs will NOT go outside on your command...they left and I haven't talked to them since

Now I'm not mean I actually do take the dogs outside sometimes when people come over but only if they have small children that are frightened or I know they are shedding horribly and most of the time my friends will ask where they are as soon as they come in