New To The Forum But Not Forums

jonny&tiffy

hey all me and my wife saw the husky tent popped up on the newton town show and where told to join up our dog is not a full husky but is part husky and we thought it would be good to meet other people especially those we can go on walks with, hes still only young just turned 1 not too long ago hes friendly and likes to play :) nice to meet you all anyway. 

post-10743-0-53783400-1375567750_thumb.j

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to have you with us.

Apparently there are several "Newtons" in the UK

Which one are you ??

Then we can help with meets :)

hey diamond he's a husky x collie :) ah thanks we said we would be interested on walking with people that are not bothered about a playful young dog because we have had some people call us poor owners because he wants to introduce himself to other dogs off his lead

haha sorry were from newton le willows, merseyside :) not sure what dogs where at the town show mrs wanted to find some friends we were looking for lol didnt get to talk to them much :( gutted really lol 

Ah, Thanks.

We have several members who walk on Formby beach, which is close to you. :)

sarah, linda and val :)

they were at the show :)

Ooooh, Hobnobbing with Royalty :P

Sarah, is Owner co-creator of Husky-Owners.

And Linda and Val are SuperModeraters.

hey all me and my wife saw the husky tent popped up on the newton town show and where told to join up our dog is not a full husky but is part husky and we thought it would be good to meet other people especially those we can go on walks with, hes still only young just turned 1 not too long ago hes friendly and likes to play :) nice to meet you all anyway. 

Welcome to husky owners m8 :)

Welcome!

I just love his ears! Very good looking dog :)

hey diamond he's a husky x collie :) ah thanks we said we would be interested on walking with people that are not bothered about a playful young dog because we have had some people call us poor owners because he wants to introduce himself to other dogs off his lead

Don't listen to anybody telling you you're a poor owner, if he's just turned one he's bound to be curious of other dogs!

Anyways, welcome again, and hope to see plenty more pictures of the pup!

- Caity

thanks for the warm welcome :) the wife will be happy you all think he's gorgeous she tells him all the time and makes her smile when people say it to us :) his name is rolo also when my dad saw him he thought German shepherd but our friend we got him from said husky collie n staffy but I don't see it, also I have plenty of pics so ill get to putting them on soon :) xx

Welcome. Rolo looks like a cool dog. Enjoy the forum and hope you get to meet others from the forum as you journey with Rolo.

Hiya, Jonathon & Tiffany and especially Rolo :D

We had a wonderful day at the Newton show yesterday, so much so they have invited us back next year already! So you can come along again & maybe lend a hand with us mad lot if you're brave enough :P

You will all be made very welcome on our walks, we are waiting for the weather to cool down again before kicking the walks off in the area but you may find your Rolo is not as mad as our lot :lol:

I was the one in the husky t-shirt, with Diesel, the big red husky and a few others in the van - Sarah & Marc were the ones with their 3 huskies harnessed up to them at the front of the stall & Linda was the one who was always talking! :rofl:

If you know of any nice walks around Newton, let us know, we're always up for new walking places ;)

haha sorry were from newton le willows, merseyside :) not sure what dogs where at the town show mrs wanted to find some friends we were looking for lol didnt get to talk to them much :( gutted really lol 

Hi that for signing up - hope you enjoy it here, i was the nutty red head with the gobby dog (the black and white one) :D

As soon as we get some cooler weekends we're planning some meets again so would be great if you could come along x

ok that's great Yeh we spoke to marc, those dogs were just gorgeous too we will be happy to help you out if you need it. :) we will have to organise a walk that would be great

ah you met marc - sorry lol lol :D

keep your eyes peeled in the meets section - when we get a cooler wkend we will be having a north west meet x