Heyy

Stormy

Just dropping in to say hey i am still here :) 

Had quite a nice weekend he went away for it (though due back tonight booo :( ) so been nice to have the house to myself.. although i did also work a late shift last night onto an early. So i have been quite tired so not posting as much. Got home to day took the dogs out for an hour and i am now almost done making a roast dinner for ME :D 

So how is everyone!?

I'm ok My daughter (Kells xx) and Granddaughter Eden-Willow have been staying with me for a few days.

Took her back and we had a nice Sunday lunch at her mums.

Just got back, fed n walked the dogs, gave echo a ball throw and am just about to crack open a tinny.

All is good :)

We're good, did the H O stall at Newton yesterday, very busy, cracking weather all day, loads of interest in the dogs etc, but we're shattered today! My throat is sore from talking huskies all day! Today has been a chill out and recovery day :lol:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

We're good, did the H O stall at Newton yesterday, very busy, cracking weather all day, loads of interest in the dogs etc, but we're shattered today! My throat is sore from talking huskies all day! Today has been a chill out and recovery day :lol:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

ditto!

i ache all over from that too!  but spread the HO message far and wide and hopefully stopped some idiots from getting a husky :D

Bears come down with a nasty bug over the weekend, been very poorly but not dehydrating and drinking tons so fingers crossed she perks up tomorrow or off to the vets. :(.

Took ice down the stream as he's pining for Bear and clearly upset. He loved it and we took lots of great action shots. Hit home to upload them and realised I hadn't put the memory card back in so no photos! I'm an idiot! Lol.

Bears come down with a nasty bug over the weekend, been very poorly but not dehydrating and drinking tons so fingers crossed she perks up tomorrow or off to the vets. :(.

Took ice down the stream as he's pining for Bear and clearly upset. He loved it and we took lots of great action shots. Hit home to upload them and realised I hadn't put the memory card back in so no photos! I'm an idiot! Lol.

awww hope she's ok x

hey.

went out with my mum, sister, daughter and aurora and mums dog bear to the tibetan terrier fun day.

aurora won 1st cutest puppy and 3rd dog judge would like to take home. my mums dog won 1st handsomest dog and then beat us in the best in show!!! :o

taking the kids to the cinema tomorrow on my birthday to see despicable me 2 :)

awww hope she's ok x

So do I, she's really been rough. I know it's not an obstruction, or something she ate as she's very fussy over what she puts in her mouth. I'm pretty sure it's a virus or bacterial thing, been off het food all week and then started being sick repeatedly Saturday and passing water all day today. Just Starting to pass a little blood now too due to the constant irritation of the bowel, if she's not perked up in the morning she's off to the vets, suspect they'll diagnose with haemorrhaging gastro-enteritis. Been down this road with ice when he was younger soooo many times now, I think I should be made an honourary vet! Lol. Learnt a new thing today though. Apparently pepto bismol is one of the few human meds that can be used in dogs. Very bizzarre!

I kept waiting to see a pic of you sky-diving yesterday on FB. Did you not give it a try?

Uhhhh NO! I would crap my pants!

My friend said it was terrifying. The plane was awful and they had to turn fast to avoid another plane and almost threw up. He didn't care how he just wanted off the plane lol. The others love it though. In fine with keeping both feet on the ground

So do I, she's really been rough. I know it's not an obstruction, or something she ate as she's very fussy over what she puts in her mouth. I'm pretty sure it's a virus or bacterial thing, been off het food all week and then started being sick repeatedly Saturday and passing water all day today. Just Starting to pass a little blood now too due to the constant irritation of the bowel, if she's not perked up in the morning she's off to the vets, suspect they'll diagnose with haemorrhaging gastro-enteritis. Been down this road with ice when he was younger soooo many times now, I think I should be made an honourary vet! Lol. Learnt a new thing today though. Apparently pepto bismol is one of the few human meds that can be used in dogs. Very bizzarre!

aw bless :(

my storm had gastro enteritis. went downhill fast. really fast.